Okay, I’m not going to do a full nursery tour until we move so we have a chance to sort it out properly, I also have all the nursery furniture turning up on the 7th so it’s not actually complete yet.
The nursery colour scheme is Grey, White and baby blue, I will just show you a few bits from his current nursery because I will be moving these things with us!
- Scrabble Art- I love this, we bought this before Oscar was born from a friend of Ciaran who has a shop on Etsy called ‘Made By Mimm’ it only took a week from order to being on the wall which I think is amazing for a bespoke gift. Go and take a look at her products- Made By Mimm
- On one of his shelves I have:
- Baby Journal, from Mothercare- Purchase Here
- Letters to my Baby- that small book you can hardly see, it was a lovely gift from my cousin that Ciaran and I have filled in with wishes and such for the baba’s future I love things like this and I can’t wait to sit and go through it with him when he’s older- Purchase Here
- Silver Train Money Box- This was also a gift, from my Auntie who lives in New Zealand it’s a money box and has 2 boxes in the carriage with room for his first tooth and his first curl- Purchase Here
- Bunting- I had this bunting at my baby shower and loved it so much I put it up on the wall in the nursery until I can decorate the walls properly- Purchase Here
- Baby Boy Memory Boxes- In my delivery JoJo Maman Bebe gift box are just some of the clothes that O doesn’t quite fit in yet but will soon, then above it two memory boxes (I will do a proper post on what we’ve put in his memory boxes soon) I can’t find these boxes anywhere but I’ve found a similar one in next that we have too- Purchase Here
- Blue Wooden Hanging Star- I got this wooden star for 99p in ‘The Card Factory’ and I can’t find it online ANYWHERE but, if you go into the card factory, you will find it!
I’m really excited to decorate his ‘proper’ nursery now and do a blog post on that. If anyone thinks anything would fit with the colour scheme and be a must-have PLEASE let me know, I’ve already got my eye on a few things!